If you want to lose the neck then this is the easiest way to do it.
Excess fat is usually caused by an energy imbalance. More energy has been consumed, as well as stored in excess. This fat will never be burned, and therefore may end up in the neck fat.
In fact, the good news, like any other part of the body, you can exercise your neck to reduce excess fat.
Here are some of the most effective exercises you can try. All of them can be done sitting or standing, but the important thing is to have a straight back and relaxed shoulders.
Also – This is what happens when you place an ice cube behind your neck
1. Neck rotation
Those who have fat on their neck probably have a double chin. Also, if you want to lose neck fat around the chin area, you should do neck exercises. One of the best neck exercises is rotation.
- Just stand or even sit down while holding your spine as straight and upright as possible.
- Slowly turn your head to the right and extend it as far as you can.
- Turn your face forward before repeating the training on your left side.
- Repeat a minimum 30 times on each side per day for best results.
2. Birds pose
It is a neck exercise that is done in yoga, and as anyone who has practiced it will know, yoga is a great way to help you lose weight when done correctly.
- Tilt your head towards the ceiling while pressing the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
- Turn your head slightly to the left before repeating on the opposite side.
- Repeat 30 times. Do as many times as possible during the day.
3. The “O” exercise
- You should have a completely straight back and sloping shoulders.
- Extend your neck (pull your head back), close your lips, and when you close them, try to form an “O” with them.
- Keep your lips closed forming the “O” and hold the neck extension position for about 20 seconds.
- Do 20 repetitions.
Read Also – 5 Effective exercises to get rid of double chin
SHARE these awesome exercises with all your friends. They’ll thank you later when get rid of neck fat!